<body> Tsukikage Monogatari
NIGHTMARE

Debo

月影 A.K.A Tsukikage

23
Cancer
21st july 1986
AB+

Myself

An Anime,Anime Song,Manga and Cosplay Lover.
Equip with Auto skill called "short term memory"
but will remember u if we meet often ^^
grow fatter each year whlie my weight remain the same.

nightmare can be shared with friends..

煒婷
Akiha
Bernard
D4
Daniel
Elaine
En En
hongbin
Jiayi
kina
Marcus
May
Nette
Ray Wei Liang
Rund
Sam
You Cun
刘苏琼


Past times
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010

  • Tagboard & Music





    Can't find a good program so no music yet
    Imeem cut my song into half one >.<

    the nightmare I'll never forget.

    by RubyPrincess

    [x] [x][x]

    Thursday, April 15, 2010


    Here comes the rarest thing from mi!!!
    introduce u a english song i like recently!!!
    ya i usually listen to japan song only and chinese song sometime
    english almost close to none
    but hey
    here comes a english song intro XD
    i know him thru a online game called "borderland"
    which i playing recently wif my friend
    and i find the lyrics is very interesting so ya XD

    Song by:
    Cage The Elephant
    Title:
    Ain't No Rest For The Wicked

    I was walking down the street
    when out the corner of my eye,
    I saw a pretty little thing approaching me.
    She said I never seen a man,
    who looks so all alone,
    could you use a little company?
    If you pay the right price,
    your evening will be nice,
    or you can go and send me on my way,
    I said your such a sweet young thing,
    why'd you do this to yourself?
    She looked at me and this is what she said.

    There ain't no rest for the wicked,
    money don't grow on trees,
    I got bills to pay,
    I got mouths to feed,
    there ain't nothing in this world for free.
    I know I can't slow down,
    I can't hold back
    though you know I wish I could,
    oh no there ain't no rest for the wicked,
    until we close our eyes for good.

    Not even 15 minutes later,
    after walking down the street,
    when I saw the shadow of a man creep out of sight,
    then he swept up from behind,
    put a gun up to my head,
    he made it clear he wasn't looking for a fight,
    he said give me all you've got,
    I want your money not your life,
    if you try to make a move I wont think twice,
    I told him you can have my cash,
    but first you know I've got to ask,
    what made you want to live this kind of life?

    He said there aint no rest for the wicked,
    money don't grow on trees,
    I got bills to pay
    I got mouths to feed
    aint nothing in this world for free.
    I know I can't slow down,
    I can't hold back
    though you know I wish I could
    oh no there ain't no rest for the wicked,
    until we close our eyes for good.

    Now a couple hours past,
    and I was sitting in my house,
    the day was winding down and coming to an end,
    so I turned on the TV,
    and flipped it over to the news,
    and what I saw I almost couldn't comprehend,
    I saw a preacher man in cuffs taking money from the church,
    he stuffed his bank account with righteous dollar bills
    but even still I can't say much cause I know were all the same,
    oh yes we all seek out to satisfy those thrills.

    You know there ain't no rest for the wicked,
    money don't grow on trees,
    we got bills to pay
    we got mouths to feed
    ain't nothing in this world for free.
    We can't slow down,
    we can't hold back
    though you know we wish we could.
    you no there aint no rest for the wicked,
    until we close our eyes for good.

    0 Comments:

      Post a Comment

      << Home


      I will show you the greatest NIGHTMARE!!!